Architect & Conservation Architect
DIP.ARCH., B.ARCH.SC., MRIAI
Sineád Hughes is an Associate with MOLA Architecture having joined the company upon it’s formation in 2010.
She was formerly an Associate Director with Murray Ó Laoire Architects since joining them in 1996 and has experience of working with various other Architects in London, Paris and Berlin.
She has acted as Senior Architect on a number of schemes and has a huge range of experience in Mixed Use, Residential, Conservation and Healthcare projects for both Public and Private Contracts, and currently holds Grade III in the RIAI Accreditation System for Conservation.
In addition, she is Vice- Chair of the Editorial Board of Architecture Ireland magazine and recently joined the RIAI Communications and Public Affairs Committee.
She is also an Examiner for the DIT Professional Examinations in Architectural Practice and RIAI Professional Assessment Panel.
- Carton Hotel, Carton Demesne Co Kildare
- Refurbishment & Extension to The Irish College, Louvain, Belgium
- Sligo County Council Offices
- NCAD Fire Station, Thomas Street, Dublin
- Warrenmount Convent, Dublin
- National College of Art & Design, Dublin – Master Plan