Architect & Urban Designer
Marta combines good architectural skills with a strong background in urban design.
Marta joined MÓLA Architecture in June 2010 having previously worked in Murray Ó Laoire Architects from 2004. Marta combines good architectural skills with a strong background in urban design and has been involved in a broad range and scale of projects from, the Metro North bid to the Luohe Urban Design Framework plan to one off house designs. Marta also has a good understanding of both educational and residential/mixed use developments.
Projects While in Murray Ó Laoire Architects
- NCAD Fire Station, Thomas Street, Dublin
- Warrenmount Convent, Dublin
- Adamstown Square 2 & 3, Adamstown, Co Dublin
- Carton Demesne Villas
- Stapolin Village, Baldoyle – Phase 3
- FÁS Training Centre, Tallaght
- Galwegians RFC, Brownville, Co Galway
- National College of Art & Design, Dublin – Master Plan
- (2002) Krakow University of Technology, Master of Sciences of Architecture and Urban Design